LAVENDER PEACE RESTFUL BLEND FOR SKIN
You were running low on suitcase space, so you didn’t pack your SKIN CARE line.
Now, three days into your vacation, you’re noticing that your poor, dry, blemish-forming face needs a little TLC.
Don’t worry; there’s a helpful Essential Oils Hack solution!
You made sure to pack your LAVENDER PEACE RESTFUL BLEND, right? Usually used for promoting a restful night’s sleep, this blend contains many oils that are good for your skin as well, including:
• Lavender Essential Oil: Has been known as one of the best oils for skin care and has been used as such for thousands of years! Soothes occasional skin irritants, reduces the appearance of blemishes, and moisturizes skin.
• Cedarwood Essential Oil: Helps keep skin looking healthy and improves appearance of blemishes. People also like to add a drop or two to moisturizers for its cleansing properties.
• Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil: Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections and promotes smooth, glowing skin. Soothes and rejuvenates skin, making it look youthful and healthy-looking.
To use this blend topically, dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply. You can also put a drop or two in the palm of your hand, then squirt a dollop of lotion or moisturizer, mix up, and apply.
So, you finally worked up the nerve to get the tattoo you’ve been wanting for years. (And maybe you’re regretting it now!)
Once you’ve gone through all those nerves and needles, you might think you’ve earned a sigh of relief, but the process isn’t over yet; you’ve got to heal up, and aftercare is super important to the healing process.
Your tattoo artist will probably suggest (or even give you) a brand of cleanser and/or lotion to keep the area clean and moisturized while healing. Talk to him or her about the possibility of using CORRECT X ESSENTIAL OIL OINTMENT and SPA HAND & BODY LOTION instead.
The CORRECT X ESSENTIAL OIL OINTMENT contains oils that cleanse and purify the skin (Frankincense, Helichrysum, Melaleuca, Lavender, and Sandalwood). It protects and soothes the skin while it’s recovering from distress (and a tattoo provides a lot of distress to skin!). It’s gentle, hydrating, and non-irritating.
HAND & BODY LOTION is unscented (which is often a requirement of lotion used for tattoo aftercare) and chock-full of nourishing plant extracts that moisturize your skin. It absorbs quickly and is light and non-greasy. If you wish, you can add a drop of Lavender Essential Oil to help cleanse, moisturize dry skin, and soothe any itching (scratching the skin around the tattoo is another no-no!).
EAR PIERCING AFTERCARE
While not quite the ordeal getting a tattoo can be, ear piercing is fun and exciting as well, especially for kids! Don’t ruin the fun by using chemical disinfectant solution; Essential Oils cleanse just as well without any synthetic fragrances. This recipe can be used to help keep earlobes clean:
• Mix equal parts Lavender, Tea Tree Essential Oils, and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
• Put several drops of mixture on a cotton ball or swab.
• Apply to ears as directed in aftercare instructions by the person who performed the piercing.
While piercing ears is an exciting event for sure, it can also come with some anxious feelings. The Lavender Essential Oil in the mixture will help calm your child while performing aftercare.
QUESTION – WHAT TYPE OF SKIN DO YOU HAVE: DRY, OILY, COMBINATION?